Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Why doesn't it let me post a title anymore???
(aka, the first actual Random Question Blog)

Ok. So the original intent of this blog was for people to e-mail me random questions (check out my profile, my e-mail is there) and I would answer them based on research or what is already up in my head. So, I finally talked to someone yester-night, let's call her "alethea" and she had several questions to ask. They are a little on the researchy side and I have been sitting here for almost 12 hours, so I'm kind of sick of research right now. Hopefully tomorrow I will get to them.

I also took my first nap in the longest time today. I had a cancellation of a rehearsal, so my intent was to work on a bunch of school work then, but I couldn't keep my eyes open. Of course, it wasn't refreshing sleep as it gave me several unsettling nightmares. I need to find the connection for what makes me really tired like that. It's food, but what is it? I recently had an allergy testing for 60 different common allergens. Just about every one of those came back with a rating higher than 3 (on a scale of 1 to 5). I'll take a nap over needing to sleep 18 or more hours, but I'd rather be conscious a full 16 - 18. I had potatoes (the garlic mix from DG), broccoli, roast beef in chicken broth, and milk for supper. For my afternoon snack/lunch I had a handfull of spinach and 2 soft pretzels. I am allergic to oats and barley and I get itchy after eating wheat (haven't been tested for it yet, but I'm probably allergic) and I'm allergic to soy...hmmmm... I did dump a lot of soy sauce on my stir fry the night before...and it had onions in it (5/5). So my goal is to not eat any bready stuff for a while. Right after I received the results of my allergy test, I didn't eat bread for a week and felt great that week. I had so much energy and focus and got so much done. So, we'll see how that situation pans out.

Website...another thing I'm working on. More on that in a later post.

Oh, and I have also yet to post any sort of video or anything fun on this blog, so I'm going to try to post the two stop-motion videos I made this winter when I was in a stop-motion phase. There is no real plot or anything and both are fewer than 30 each. They are mostly just designs. So, see below.

Thumbtacks


Guitar Picks


Well, I must get back to the work that never seems to stop. This work should stop after I complete it, but work in general will never stop.

No comments: