Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Day After Wednesday

Thursday comes after Wednesday, just as Wednesday arrives shortly after the fall of Tuesday. Whoever dares to debate this position... has too much time on his hands... well, more time that I do.

Lots of crazy happening lately... well, I guess, the same amount as usual, but still, it's a lot.

Harry Potter has been exposed. A photo-ed copy of the final book made its way onto the Internets a few days ago. Lawsuits are flying everywhere and children are crying. I believe we are fewer than 25 hours from release. That means about 30 hours until no one cares anymore. (FYI...well, I'm not going to go there.)

Al Qaida is multiplying, things are exploding in New York, planes are crashing, and Michael Chertoff ate some bad food... maybe some bad toothpaste from China cooked in an Easy Bake... it might just be me, but I smell something cooking (and not just in the Easy Bake).

On another note, 13 more days until I start a new session of courses. I just can't wait... C++ and Visual Basic. Actually, it's not all that exciting and I am not all that excited right at the moment.

Tomorrow is Friday. The day after is Saturday. Did you know that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I was randomly wandering around Facebook, randomly saw an update on your page, randomly followed it here, and since this world is so very random, I am randomly posting the first comment :P

Haha... I have not seen you since the end of Wilson Hall midnight practice sessions

shalles said...

That could be because I haven't been there in a year??