It won't let me click in the "Title:" box.
It's one of those days (or weeks) where I feel as if I am running in circles. I have so much to do. I do it, yet it feels as if it never gets done. Maybe my research tangents don't help... or my extra trips to the library... or spending hours watching video on YouTube. I am taking a bunch of online courses which really don't have anything to do with anything I aim to do, and they take a lot of time out of my day.
I haven't had a chance to research tangent news today, but apparently there's something up with the PA budget. I've been researching a little on pole shift. Scary stuff. Supposedly it was supposed to have happened on 5/5/2000, but no sight of anything. The planets were supposedly in some sort of alignment that would throw off the balance of earth's land mass and that would cause the crust to slide around the mantle and cause all sorts of badness. There is another prediction that this is supposed to happen on 12/21/2012. The planets will be in some sort of alignment and that is the date the Mayan calendar ends and a whole bunch of other stuff. I'm really great with specifics right now. There was a program about it on the history channel and that's what turned me onto that.
Well, it's that time a year again. Heat Wave! This one is supposed to last only another day or two, and all the power companies state that there is nothing wrong with any transformers....yet...and they should hold up. They have absolute confidence. We'll see what happens. Right now there are supposedly only 3 people without power in Manhattan.
Miles O'Brien seems to have taken on a more nerdy image now that he's back in the news room...hmmm...
Bush denies Congress access to aids. Now who would have predicted that. Just yesterday (maybe two days ago) Congress and everyone else was so confident that they couldn't find a loophole this time. Well, there is always Executive Privilege .
In other news in my life, I spent several hours lastnight downloading new little programs from download.com. I have yet to use anything, but I'll probably procrastinate myself into browsing some programs by the end of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment