Friday, July 13, 2007
Thanks, CNN for reminding me "The Office" was on.
So lastnight, I was watching Anderson Cooper (broadcasting from the Hollywood CNN building roof...I only watching it about half an hour, so I'm not sure why... maybe he needed a tan). Anderson was speaking with some correspondant (maybe Tom Foreman...don't remember...I think it was about the report card, though), when all of the sudden I see what in the background looked like Dwight K. Schrute on one of the monitors in the background. I immediatedly dismissed the idea that the people working in the background at CNN were watching The Office. Ok, so actually I didn't dismiss the thought at all and continued to watch the monitor. Dwight was up against a white wall and there was that window to the right. Then the camera cut to a board room and I clearly saw Angela. Pretty soon the camera was on Michael Scott... and who can miss the blurry zoom-ins and the camera work typical of that show. So now I knew that what was on the monitor could only be The Office. There were six other montiors where one showed a person that liked to speak with his hands, one looked like another (non-CNN)newsbroadcast, and the other three looked to be some sort of drama (very dark). I then realized it was Thursday and The Office actually was on (a rerun, but still, it was on). I flipped to NBC and sure enough, the same Jim and Pam that were walking in some sort of department store in the background on CNN were also walking around on NBC. Thanks, CNN for reminding me that The Office was on. CNN, the most trusted name in showing you what else is on! Move over, TV Guide Channel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment