Friday, June 29, 2007

PostPerformance

Well, the performance with the group went really well and the performance of the solo went ok, but my lip was already gone before I began. I was also very shaky and couldn't get deep breaths, oh well. It's over now and I am awake. Boy am I awake. I have to get up at 8 tomorrow and I want to watch the replay of Michael Moore on Larry King at midnight. Oh, so that's not on. It says Robin Williams. Then I will watch Letterman and Conan. I also want to install Linux on my desktop, clean up my external hard drive, fix my laptops (and either list them on ebay or install Linux), read "To Kill a Mockingbird", finish my library books, clean up my room, work on my 3 courses, and finish some arrangements. Yeah, I'm not going to sleep.

Now that that concert is over, a huge burden has been lifted and I am free to mess around again, but for how long?

I would like to work on my performance skills and do weekly YouTube videos. I have recorded before, but I always find something wrong with my recordings, so I don't post them anywhere. I like to make arrangements in Sibelius, so I have a few waiting to be played. I'll start with something easy like Mario Bros or Tetris (as everyone on YouTube always plays) and move on to harder things later. That is my goal for Monday. I'll get a video up on the YouTube.

No comments: